Sunday 8 February 2009


















Holly Golightly: He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's.
Paul Varjak: Tiffany's? You mean the jewelry store.
Holly Golightly: That's right. I'm just crazy about Tiffany's!




As palavras faltam-me. Elle est unique, elle est charmante.
I'm just crazy about her.



[Neste filme, Breakfast At Tiffany's, ela fala português porque vai para o Brasil. E dantes não havia computadores, telemóveis e afins e eles sabiam que Portugal não era Espanha! Não dá para perceber muito bem o que ela diz, mas continua lovely!
Portugal- 1 USA- 0]

No comments :

Post a Comment